- Arches National Park, UT
- The Grand Circle – 5 Day Itinerary of National Parks in Arizona and Utah
- Unearth Adventure: 6 Tips For Uncovering The Best Adventures
- #ShortList : The World in Red
- #ShortList : The World in Yellow
- #ShortList: The World in Blue
- #ShortList : Legends of Giants
- #ShortList : Libraries of the World
- #ShortList : Ancient Enigmas
- Five Songs For The Road – Weekly Digest #26
It was my dream to meet a long neck Karen hilltribe woman. The first copy of National Geographic I ever bought was in primary school from Book Club.
I wanted the subscription so badly because of the front cover, which featured a woman from a Hilltribe practicing neck lengthening by brass rings.
The idea of a long necked woman was so interesting, so different. In my lifetime I never thought I would ever meet her, but today I met two!
Sean in Shorts, Copyright © 2015
Laos is one of the most bombed countries in...
Eight hours on a minivan. 262km of tight winding roads. One...
I'm a big believer in fate, coincidences are all purposeful....
On a beautiful day, the blue waters of Kouang Xi...